10 Important Things to Remember
1. Don't be bound by anything that's outside of God's NEW Covenant (Acts 2 - Revelation 22). God declares that it's a sin to embrace His OLD Covenant (Genesis 1 - John 21). Romans 7:4 So my brothers and sisters, you also died to the Law (Genesis 1 - John 21) through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.
2. We must die to everything that is not "New" Covenant.
Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the Law (Genesis 1 - John 21) have been alienated from Christ, you have fallen away from grace.
3. Attending Wednesday night services is not commanded in the New Testament, these gatherings are a liberty, not a requirement, sure they're great for study and fellowship but . . . they are not a command.
4. Attending "every" Sunday is not commanded in God's New Covenant. Hebrews states "Do not forsake gathering." Missing a gathering is not forsaking gathering. Same word Jesus uses on the cross (Father why have you "forsaken" me). We know God did not totally abandon Jesus.
Not being able to worship with the body on some Sunday, should not be a reason for feeling any guilt. But not gathering should not keep one from dining with Jesus and remembering Him with unleavend bread and fruit of the vine.
5. Giving financially to the Body of Christ is mentioned in 1Corinthians 16:2 and 2Corinthians 9:7 This is not Old Covenant Tithing (10 %) A person's giving is commanded to be; According to their income, What only they have decided in their heart to give, and not to be done under compulsion = (anyone telling you how much to give).
6. Being baptized into Christ, (into His one Body, the church, Defined by God's one Doctrine of His New Testament) means you're pledging a good conscience toward God. (1Peter 3:21) You are entering into Salvation, a lifetime covenant with God, one that you will not regret. When people fall away and no longer go to church, or try to win souls, it's not because they've had some problem with someone at church or whatever, it's because they have turned their back on God and have broken their Covenant with Him. The Bible says they are now worse off than if they had never even known Jesus. (2Peter2:20).
7. There is absolutely nothing preventing a believing, repentant, confessing sinner, from being baptized INTO Christ. Not any former sin, not any prior divorces, not any previous relationships, not any preachers' opinion. Nothing is preventing any believer from starting to follow Christ's New Covenant and becoming a New Creation in Christ. Hallelujah.
8. God's New Covenant denounces Denominations with a passion.
9. Perfect unity is something that " is " possible among Christians.
We believe Jesus wants you to be Happy and full of Joy !
p.s. It's best not to judge God's body by it's members, yet this is not an attempt in any way to excuse un-Christ like behavior from any member. For God's one Body is constituted by it's one Doctrine, and it definitely should not be dismissed due to humans and their weaknesses. When the congregations in the book of Revelation were having problems, (Revelation 2-3) God still addresses them as His church. For His church is constituted by His Doctrine, yet He sternly warned them concerning their behavior.
1Corinthians 1:28 He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things, and the things that are not, to nullify the things that are. Hope to see you on a beach in Heaven, Try to share your Faith, See if you can find a common thread in these scriptures ; 2 Kings 4:3 Luke 11:8 1John 3:21 2 Kings 13:18 Luke 18:5 1John 5:14
10. Here's some icing on the cake :
No doubt, findthetruth.com is way more than enough proof that the false believe only (baptist) Doctrine is a treacherous assault against the truth of God's Word, but have a look at this and see just how amazing God is;
This can only be possible with the one Plan of Salvation Doctrine found within God's New Covenant;
Acts 2:38 = Baptized (by Immersion as an Adult) into Christ for the forgiveness of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Long ago, from Adam's side, God brought forth Adam's wife, (Genesis 2:21) Long ago, from Jesus' side, God brought forth Jesus' wife, (the church) For after being crucified . . . Water and Blood came forth from Jesus' side, John 19:34 "... one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of Water and Blood ." Now, whoever becomes born of Water, then covered by His Blood, (Acts 2:38) Becomes the "Bride of Christ", Revelation 21:9 " ... Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." Is God too cool or what !!
God is priceless ! Chat with Him ;o)
TABLE of CONTENTS
1. CONTACT US
2. The CHURCH that JESUS CAME to BUILD
3. sATAN's BIGGEST SCHEME
4. (ROMANS 10:9) (The THIEF) (DEATHBED Salvation)
5. The TRUTH about - SAVED by GRACE through FAITH
6. THE ONE BAPTISM
7. PLAN of SALVATION
8. THE ONLY PROOF that GOD EXISTS
9. STRANGE HUMAN LOGIC
10. TOPICS of COMMON ERROR
11. ANSWERS to BIG QUESTIONS
12. WHAT ? ? ? YOU DON'T LIKE THIS WEBSITE ?
13. MILLIONAIRES be SURE to CLICK on THIS
14. CLICK and SHARE this GOOD NEWS TODAY
15. The HISTORY of DENOMINATIONS and their FOUNDERS
16. The TRUTH about SPIRITUAL GIFTS
17. RESPONSE to a PREACHER of FALSE 'baptist' DOCTRINE
18. DOCTRINES of GOD's CHURCH
19. COOL STUFF to COPY and SHARE
www. FindTheTruth .com